Tuna lasagna

 Lasagna is one of my daugher's favourite dishes and I take it as an opportunity to sneak in as much greens as possible ;-) This one has beans, green zucchini, green capsicum, carrot, tomato, potato, cowpea beans (vanpayar) and tuna. The tuna, potato and cowpea bean mix is leftover from yesterday's dinner. 

And then I baked the lasagna with mozarella topping.
"The Text" is a short story by Claire Douglas that I completed as the lasagna baked. The moral of the story is that one should be careful what and whom you send your messages to. 
The protagonist accidentally sends a message to her office group that she wishes her boss dead. And guess what happens the next day...her boss is found murdered. It's a short story that you can complete in under half an hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raw banana, cowpea beans and coconut stir fry

Vegetable stew, Kerala style

Baked chicken drumsticks with potato